Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here are a few of my favorite Usborne books! (It's hard to pick out just a few!)











I thought I'd share my main passion lately - these fantastic books and tell you what I do.

I just got my certificate to be an official Educational Consultant with Uborne books! This means I can not only sell at parties and booths etc. but I can sell books to schools and libraries!

I have been really busy with my business and loving it! When I started a year ago I just wanted the books - but now I am wanting to be busy with it! Besides - we're still coming out of winter so the extra money is great!

I feel great about what I do because it not only enriches my children's lives but many other kids also! Something exciting that happened is that I have been setting goals and actually achieving them! It feels so great to set a goal and actually accomplish it!

Usborne has been around since the 80's and now we're the #2 children's publisher in all of Europe. Our books are sold in 19 different nations too.

My vision would be for every child to experience and Usborne book! Every Child and teacher deserves Usborne books. We have many teachers who use our books as their curriculum!

Some interesting facts:
*The way they tell how many jail cells they'll need at the SL prison is by the reading comprehension levels of the 3rd and 4th graders.

*"Unless you have a good reason for not doing so, buy some books. It has been said that the US will not ever be a literate nation until we spend as much for books as we do on chewing gum." (From The read aloud hand book by Jim Trelease)

There are so many fun books for your kids to read and activity books and Kid Kits (a book w/ the activity) That are perfect for Summer time! Check out the sales that they have on line too! my web site is on the right side bar. Happy Reading!!!!

0 comments: