Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Help with background

um.. Help!
I was playing around and found a really cute background - tried changing it and ... well it didn't work and I lost my other one. Anyway, I didn't want to loose all my music, slide show and widgets so I am keeping this one for now. Can anyone help me figure out how to do a cute scrapbook style layout? I have a jpg file on my computer that I would love to turn into my background. I am not sure if it will work. I have been seeing some really cute blogs and I guess I want to do something new and fun!
Please send me in a good direction if you know of how to do this!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Sal!
I'm no pro but here is a place you can get cute backgrounds and it doesn't mess up your 'widgets' or whatever...http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Good luck!

Sally said...

I kind of figured it out??? Jill - Melanie's friend - I still like the look of yours much better.
Thanks!

Jill said...

Hey, your blog looks very familiar! :-) I wish I could give you tons of advice, but I had help from a wonderful friend. Her name is Shelley, and she's linked on my blog, but her blog is private. I know she would be willing to help you if you really wanted it. She's is amazing! I am actually getting ready to change my blog again...don't think it's because I don't want to be twins with you. :-) Thanks for commenting! Melanie is so great! We are lucky to have her as a friend. :-)

Ashcraft Family said...

Sally,
It's so cute! You are doing great with it. I need my own help so I'm not good to consult. Have to say the whole american idol thing is something I'm clueless about. Keep up the awesome blog!