Monday, May 19, 2008

MULCH!


Ok - I have to say how proud I am of myself! I really wanted to have mulch in our flower beds ( I never thought we had so many and such big ones - but we do!)
So Ryan brought the mulch by (kind of for Mothers Day) and a few days later I decided to spread it - all by myself. Then about 2/3 way through I had to stop. But later I called Anita to see if she could bring Jordan over after school to help me. So she found him wandering around and brought him and 3 friends over to help me.
We were having an enrichment night that night in our yard about gardening - that was what made us do it all.
Ryan took a picture of the house this weekend so now I'll show it off. I think it looks so great with Mulch even though it was so hard and not a job for one person. Happy mothers day to me!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Sally,
This is your long lost friend, Cassie Condie Hill in Idaho!!! I was looking at Dixie's blog tonight and saw your name on their list of friends. So I clicked over to your blog.
I love it. It's fun to see what you are doing. I feel a out of touch being away for the last ten years. Man we are getting old..er.
I'm blogging now too. thehillsadventures.blogspot.com
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Your yard and house look awesome! Good Work!