Sunday, April 27, 2008

MUSIC


Yeah for me! I just figured out how to put music on. It was actually pretty easy!
What a wierdo I am. This is what I looked like after figuring it all out! (J/K)

3 comments:

UteFamily said...

Yay! It took me awhile to figure out music, but once I did... it's addictive. I love the slide show too. You can do so many things with music and pictures now, it's amazing. I've used rockyou.com before, but I might try your too.

Have a great day!
Berta :-)

jennie said...

I LOVE your slideshow! I think I'm going to add one to mine, too. Sounds dumb, but I saw the picture of Whit and Amy holding their girls & I just about started crying... so many memories! Anyways, thanks for doing such a great job!

Kristine said...

Great job with the music~I also loved the flashback slide show! It brought back lots of memories when I saw your girls as babies!!
So fun!