Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter





We had a lot of fun this Easter, the week before we went to Logan to watch conference and also had an Easter Egg hunt and an Easter Dinner with the Eves side - well some of us. Kate and Emily had so much fun playing with their cousins for 2 days strait! And it was nice to have so many people willing to hold Lindsey for me! She loved it! As you can tell from the picture, my Sister and Mom made the kids CapriSun Bags... which they all used as their Easter Baskets, there were so cute! But needless to say we were all feeling water logged after drinking all of them!

Then on Easter We went to Nana and Grandpa Whittaker's for Dinner and the famous Easter Egg hunt where the kids always Rake in the goods! So fun! Thanks Nana!

This year I was really tempted to buy Easter dresses for all 3 girls, there were some mighty cute ones. But the budget was beyond tight, so they just all wore a cute dress to church, it was actually nice to realize it didn't matter and that they looked beautiful no matter what! I love all of these pictures so I had to add them all!
Nana with Emily and with Kate






Linsdey & Sagan - Cousins!



















I love how this one of Lindsey turned out, with her cute little hat on and in sepia, it looks so cute!

5 comments:

andersons said...

I love Lindsey as the Easter bunny. That is funny!

Stephers said...

Beautiful girls. Glad Easter was so much fun!

Jessica said...

Aww! What great pictures! I'm glad you had a good Easter! I hope all is well with your cute family! We miss you guys!

Cassie said...

Sally,
Those are some great photos. Is that done with your camera. I need to invest in a good camera.

Ashcraft Family said...

I'm loving the pictures Sally. Including the fam pictures! Where was that? We love your little Fam!