Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Did It



Yeah, I made supervisor! I am so happy! Here I am - a dork celebrating!
I should say WE made supervisor! Thanks to my group especially Lisa and Amy & Paige! And especially for all of my awesome supervisors help! Thanks Stefanie! (We just got off the phone a few min. ago)
If you can tell it's 1:52am -but I did it!
Thanks for your help anyone who ordered on any parties lately and for those who also hosted! I can't tell you how good it feels to reach a goal that you've been working toward. And actually right now I feel like I can't explain how it feels more because I'm TIRED than anything!
I just wanted to share my exciting News!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Way to go Sally. I am sorry I never got to my email yesterday. My computer I think is about to crash it takes over 5 minutes to pull up email so I missed the deal, but I would like to look at a catalog. I'll email you with my address when I have an hour to sit at the computer. You look awesome being pregnant and up that late...early.

Knudson said...

Sally way to go! you are amazing! you know it! I LOVE the very cute pregnant belly!!! you look adorable and i am glad to finally see you! you still look amazing! and i love you! Bec