OK... Because I haven't posted anything on our blog for a month, I thought I'd try something new...
La Salvation
5 years ago
OK... Because I haven't posted anything on our blog for a month, I thought I'd try something new...
Posted by Sally at 10:50 AM
10 comments:
I read them! I am excited you are back to blogging again :). Cally
I read your cali/fourth of july blogs--so much fun! I'm so sad I couldn't go to Bridgeport, but it meant so much to me that you stopped to give me a hug. really. you rock. if we win a home made something, tell dave we have to go to utah to get it! we really need a trip east :)
I Love to read about your family! I'm glad you are in our ward!
Well, I'm sure you don't know me --I was one of your husband's mission companions -- so I understand if you want to disqualify me from this contest. Anyway, you have an adorable family. Except for Ryan, who is only marginally adorable.
--Quinn
i always check your blog! i'm a blog-aholic. i love seeing pics of lindsey since she and my kate are so close in age.
Wow I hope I'm not too late, I lost track of the other blogs ahead of me. I'm so excited! I'm coming up tomorrow, Friday, after the boys get out of school. I am going to Chris' and Anita is taking Jared and David to Logan. Bev will go up Sat after work. Have a great day. Loveyou,MOM
PS, this won't count. I forget to mention all the great pictures you put on your blog. They are so darn cute. Loveyou,MOM
Party all the time. You are a great mother! Beautiful girls. Love the pictures.
I read your blog all the time, but thought others would be more deserving of a homemade gift so I delayed my comments until the prizes were taken :) You're children are so adorable and I can't believe Lindsey's almost crawling. Colman isn't even close, but he did just become my youngest teether, beating out his siblings by more than 4 months. Hope all is well!
As your favorite Brother-in-law I know even though there have been more than six, I should still get a prize! Great having you visit this summer! Thanks for bringing our boys home!
Cameron
Post a Comment