Monday, February 23, 2009

JUMPING JACKS






We had a blast at Jumping Jacks the other day! Dixie and I met up with our kids and then later that night we went back with our husbands and Anita & Jordan & Danielle came too. You buy a pass for all day so it's worth it to go back a few times. I am hoping to talk with the owner and do a story time & craft there, it will get them more customers and also help me spread the word about my business! Which right now is struggling! I need parties on my calendar, it's pretty much empty now that I am trying to get back to work after having Lindsey.
So let me know if you, or anyone you know would like Free books!! If you host in March.. I will throw in an extra $20 of free books! (ok... enough of the shameless business advertising ;)