Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween




Well we've come to the end of our favorite holiday! Halloween night was a lot of fun! I took the kids trick or treating with our friends and Ryan stayed home to hand out candy. But as soon as it was dark he was itching to scare some people! Boy he sure did too!! Everyone was talking about "the scary Porcupine guy!" Actually - The Village Monster. - A great scary movie! (I don't personally like scary movies but this one is pretty good)



There was a party at our neighbors with at least 25 youth from our ward and Ryan went over to the basement door and scared them to death! (Thanks to their Mom for setting it all up!!) He had so many kids around him at one point - just following him around that he had to just walk inside the house to get away! (You know that fun teenage way of just poking and jabbing until you are a bit annoyed - but really he wasn't - he loved every minute of it!)


Then we had some scary visitors! Ryan's Parents stopped in and they were dressed up all scary! It was great! Now you know where Ryan get's it!


I realized on Halloween day that we had a great wig that Kate could wear! It just finished off her Jasmine outfit perfectly! She was a bit annoyed by it so she didn't wear it for long, but it was so cute! I LOVED her costume this year, I just think it turned out so cute! And I am happy to say Emily did pretty good with keeping her costume on. We only had one melt down while I was pretty much forcing it on her - and then 10 min later she was fine!

Oh, and Emily also found some Vampire teeth earlier when we went trick or treating at Ryan's office and she was loving them! She was a Vampire Elephant!

5 comments:

Knudson said...

Ok that is awesome! Ryan you rock! and i love the Jasmine costume! waht talent. did you enven make the shoes?
Love you! Bec

andersons said...

I love the song on your blog :). You guys crack me up.

Stephers said...

I love Ryan's parents!! Totally classic. Glad you guys have so much fun as a family. Can't wait for next years costumes!

Brooke said...

Sweet costume Ryan!!! Did he make it Sally?

Kristine said...

I thought I loved Halloween the most, and then I met you and Ryan--YOU WIN!! Love all the costumes, footage. I was sad to not be in the Halloween party, but there is always next year!!